- Lowered Hip Fire & Iron Sight horizontal recoil.
- Lowered damage.
- Improved overall consistency while firing.
- Increased Hip Fire recoil.
- Lowered damage per pellet.
- Lowered horizontal recoil.
- Lowered pellet count.
- Slightly increased fire rate.
- Adjusted pellet spread.
- Decreased pellet speed.
- Increased pellet weight.
- Decreased amount of bleeding caused when hit by shotgun.
- Updated Steam API to fix some crashes.
- Items that had the same placed and dropped item (like landmines) now have a different dropped item. You shouldnt be able to accidentally drop them and blow yourself up anymore.
- Lighting has been given a significant overhaul, it should now look better in almost all circumstances. Were not done yet, but this change should address any lighting problems that effect game play. You will most likely find some lighting artifacts(bright objects or strange glittering effects). We are aware and will address these as they come up. Feel free to report these.
- Fixed a bug in spawned item accounting that decreased spawn rate over time
- Objects will retain their orientation during placement mode when they change what surface they are being placed on.
- Free placed objects (ie, campfires, furnaces, animal traps, etc) cannot be stacked on top of each other.
- All placed objects can no longer collide with other objects, including player placed objects and static designer placed objects. This means that foundations cannot interpenetrate with other foundations, shacks, buildings, vehicles, roads, or anything else. Free placed objects also cant interpenetrate with the same objects, excluding the object they are being placed on (ie, still be placed on a road, but not when colliding with a destroyed car).
- Fixed a bug with socket bound placement objects (ie, stairs on a foundation, barricade on a window, or anything that snaps to a fixed position) that allowed multiple of these objects to interpenetrate each other (a common case was stairs overlapping stairs).
- Cannot place free-placed objects on rocks and tree stumps
- Key bindings can now be re-mapped. After selecting an action, press the key to map to that action. Pressing [Esc] will cancel the key bind. Holding [Esc] will clear the currently mapped key. Users cannot bind a key to multiple actions in the same action set. Also added a button to reset all key bindings to default.
- Collision resist values adjusted for the vehicles to reduce the damage taken from impacts, particularly when landing hard on the suspension and wheels.
- Lighting system updated.
- All weather and light sources adjusted with new lighting values. Please report any strange behavior (i.e. flashlights too bright).
[IMPORTANT] When the match ends, if you don't exit the match quickly, your game client may end up in an unconnected state. We're fixing this for the next update.
- Vehicle Spawn Counts set to be consistent with survival.
- End screen now shows your rank and your rewards.
- Map now displays a safe zone ring.
- Revamped fog movement phases.
- Adjusted rewards to more align with our final payouts (Excessive payouts previously were for testing purposes, BR is still not ready for the consumption of event tickets and will continue to get updates, thanks for helping us test and polish BR so far!)
- Removed crate keys from rewards
- Removed crates from 2nd-4th (1st place will still earn a crate along with all other current awards)
- Lowered the amount of tickets awarded for 1st-4th
1st 2 tickets
2nd 1 ticket
3rd 1 ticket
4th 1 ticket
- Added an Event Ticket reward for 9th-12th
- Keep in mind these rewards are based on a 48-64 player max BR, the 200 man BR will have a different set of rewards.