- Increased shotgun damage
- Slightly increased shotgun recoil
- Increased 1911 damage
- Cleaned up persisting rewards and safe zone information between Battle Royale matches
- Parachutes should no longer act like skateboards for more than a few seconds.
- Upper Level Walls, Shelters, and Stairs can now be crafted. These look like the walls, stairs, and shelters that you are used to, but they can be stacked on top of placed walls and shelters. This means that metal walls can now be two walls high. Structures can be placed on top of other structures for more variation of layout. Stairs can be placed on top of shelters for greater vantage points.
- Fixed an issue that was causing base building structures to not be resistant to melee damage types.
- The Metal Gate is now almost twice as tall.
- Metal Walls, Shelters and Large Shelters now require more of the same components to craft.
- Vehicle collisions with terrain boulders should be more stable, still dangerous but less likely to toss the vehicle up in the air.
- Adjusted the requirements for vehicle entry to help improve the response time.
- Vehicle death explosions should now consistently damage players in the immediate vicinity.
Source: Sony Forums