Patch Notes for the 7/26 Update
- Stash changes - The stash is now an embedded safe/lockbox, visible to all players when they are very close. It can be destroyed by other players, but will require a concerted effort. Stash usage is limited to owners, and only one stash may be owned at a time. The stash bulk capacity is 5000. The stash location is marked on the minimap with a shovel icon (this icon will be updated in a future update)
- Fixed an issue where tools did not lose durability during use. Wrenches will now lose durability when repairing, pickaxes will lose durability when mining, etc.
- Fixed an issue with Tier 0 and Tier 1 items spawning in slightly higher quantities than originally intended, which resulted in certain Tier 2+ items being unavailable.
- Wrenches no longer spawn in PVE servers to prevent vehicle hoarding.
- Wood Barricades can now be damaged on PVE servers.
- Map updated with new locations, loot spawns, collision and AI navigation
- Pistol bulk updated to 300
- Stronghold component hitpoints increased and resistances tuned
- Stronghold components now regenerate over time when not under attack
- Stronghold Plot prices increased to 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000
- Added Stronghold item limit indicator to the permissions window. The item class limit of the item currently being built will also be displayed during the build process.
- Fixed an issue where zombies could walk through Stronghold objects, including closed doors
- Fixed an issue where players could not place fortifications on their Stronghold plot.
- Added a display for the number of available Stronghold plots on the server browser.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to enter a Stronghold through login/logout abuse
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to destroy Stronghold components without triggering a raid
- Fixed an issue where sometimes destruction fx would not play when destroying a Stronghold component during a raid
- Players can no longer place traps or landmines on opposing Stronghold plots
- Fixed an issue where Stronghold stairs could not be built between two walls with an offset doorway
- Fixed an issue where Stronghold walls could not be built perpendicular to offset doorways
- Added a notification that purchasing a Stronghold will abandon the previous Stronghold
- Half-walls can now be placed on top of the third story of a Stronghold
- Torches and candles can now be destroyed with the hammer - they do not return materials used when destroyed
- Fixed an issue where Stronghold components destroyed via recursive destruction (ie, a 2nd floor wall that had the 1st floor wall underneath it destroyed) during demolition did not provide materials
- Stronghold shield duration increased
- Fixed an issue where punji sticks could be used to exploit through a Stronghold wall
- Placing objects no longer causes the object to pulse during placement, which could cause placement errors
- Fixed an issue where certain items wouldn't respawn on a Stronghold after a raid. Stronghold Utilities and Stronghold Components should all respawn at the end of an attack cycle. Traps do not respawn and must be reset manually by the defenders.
When reporting an issue, please provide the following (you can copy/paste this as a handy template)
- Removed Proximity Crafting and Proximity Container Searching - The Proximity Items section of the inventory now only lists items that are out of containers
- Fixed an issue where ground tillers could not be placed in most areas due to underground collision
- Fixed a CTD when swapping ammo with the wooden bow
- Fixed an exploit where emotes could be spammed to fast harvest items
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck at 100% hunger and stamina
- Group members now render in matching colors for hud indicator chevrons, nameplates, and outlines.
- Zombies no longer pick up the contents of a dead player's loot bag
- Fixed an issue where purchasing an item in the military base when you did not have the available bulk to carry it would take your money without granting the item
- Fixed an issue where players were able to slide along the ground appearing as a corpse
- Updated loading screen tips
- Unlocked and Locked crates now show in the top of the player inventory
- Reduced bee damage
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to place land mines in the safe and protected zones
- Players who attempt to equip a weapon in the safe zone receive a message indicating that they cannot equip the weapon
- Wood chests and traps can be picked up by pressing and holding E
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to re-use gas canisters
- Fixed an issue where the death screen would show the previous death's coin loss instead of the current loss
- Added new foliage that can be harvested and spread out more rocks for harvesting
- Healing items no longer work when out of bounds
- Increased animal fat drop rate
- Fixed an issue where the red killer outline would persist on the killer after the victim respawned
- Fixed an issue where snare traps would automatically trigger upon arming
- Fixed an issue where mashing the zoom on sniper rifles could cause the camera to get stuck behind the scope
- Ammo swap is now bindable in the keybindings menu (default B)
- Fixed an issue where the hammer glowed in the dark
- Fixed an issue where players would fall when exiting a vehicle on an incline
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the name of an equipment slot in the inventory "paper doll" would cause the name to vanish
- Fixed additional server crash scenarios
- Fixed additional client crash scenarios
- Prior updates can be found in the last JS Test thread here
Summary: (brief sentence)
Reproduction Steps: (what did you do to arrive at the bug?)
Expected Outcome: (what do you believe should happen when you do the above?)
Actual Outcome: (what actually happened?)
To report a map/location issue, please do the following above, but also include a screenshot with the location information. To do this:
Please use this thread to report bugs and issues found on JS Test!
- In-game, at the location you're reporting, type "/loc" in the chat window to spit out the X/Y/Z coordinates.
- Press F12 to take a screenshot through steam.
- Upload the screenshot to imgur.com (you don't need to create an account) and link it here