Servers will be down for approximately 2 hours
We should be back up by 5:00 am PST
- An "Eyes" slot has been added to the character loadout. This slot is designated for items that fit over the eyes, such as All Purpose Goggles, Night vision Goggles and other upcoming assets.
- Known Issue: Goggles you already have equipped in the Face slot will stay there until you remove them.
- The numeric stepper for splitting stacks in inventory now allows keyboard input.
- Loadout of handcuffed player can be inspected now.
- Landmines, punji stick traps, and barbed wire have all been reworked to use a new system that makes them act much more reliably. The range for triggering them now more closely resembles their model.
- The White Striped Motorcycle Helmet now has the correct texture.
- Swizzle now gives a jolt of stamina instead of increasing move rate.
- Added the ability to pick up a misplaced ground tamper if done within 30 seconds of placing it.
- Optimized fire FX, that play on player-built structures, barrels, dumpsters, and zombies. This was causing framerate issues previously.
- Added a craft max button that attempts to craft as many times as possible. There is an issue when determining the max though sub combines which may miscalculate the max quantity. We are aware of this and it will be adjusted in a future update.
- Doors now push your character out of the way.
- Ambient music will now play sporadically throughout the world.
- Fixed vehicle impact sounds so they no longer get cut off when playing.
- Added hit reaction grunts and groans.
- Players should now be able to hear other players fist impacts on other players/zombies.
- Added ear ringing to flash bang effect.
- Fixed a rare case where players could respawn inside other players bases.
- Streamer friendly settings now available. You can hide locations and names.
- Molotovs and Grenades no longer damage players and player owned items.
- Disabled player-to-player collision. You may now walk though one another.
Grenades and Molotovs
- They now have an appropriate arc to the throw instead of being a direct line.
- Reduced the delay when switching weapons to a grenade/molotov.
- Footwear now modifies your sprint speed. It goes in the order of: (slowest)Barefoot < Boots < Sneakers(fastest).
- Footwear durability will now decrease when sprinting and spawn with various durability levels. Note: Bare feet do not have durability.
- Footwear now alters the noise your footsteps make, which affects zombie/wildlife detection and what other survivors can hear.
- Barefoot = Quiet
- Sneakers = Somewhat Noisy
- Boots = Loud