There will be additional bug fixes coming for the next patch, tentatively scheduled for April 6th. Tomorrowâs hotfix will address the following issues:
- (KotK & JS) Fixed some camera clipping issues while using a higher FOV setting.
- (KotK & JS) Fog density has been reduced significantly
- (KotK & JS) Fixed mouse wheel rotation issues and general responsiveness
- (KotK) You no longer need a compass in your inventory to see your heading. Heading will always be shown.
- (KotK) Tombstone no longer explodes in Box of Destiny
- (KotK) We've added a setting in the option panel to silence proximity chat while in the Box of Destiny. Proximity chat will be available when the round begins, even with this checkbox selected
- (KotK) Vehicles have been removed from the Box of Destiny to improve the overall experience