- The Scrapyard feature has been enabled again which will allow players to turn duplicate and unwanted items into Scrap and obtain new items.
- If you are wearing a hoodie and equip a helmet, the hoodie will automatically go down so that the helmet is easily visible.
- The Infernal Crate is now available! Brand new ghastly items are avaialable to scare up some new looks for your character!
- Players occupying the same space will now take damage from incoming fire properly
- First Time Event (FTE) popups should only occur in training now
- Bullet icons were redone to make it more obvious which rounds of ammo you have in your inventory
- Reloading will always be interrupted by other game actions like healing and looting. Opening doors will still be possible while reloading.
- Flora settings can now be correctly set to low, medium, and high.
- Shift dropping a partial stack from your inventory will no longer lock the inventory screen
- Left click looting a stack will now loot the entire stack
- Some users were experiencing frame drops when using the inventory. This was due to high DPI mice and has been fixed
- Some items were being duped in your inventory when skinning in it, that has been fixed
- Some laminated body armor was disappearing from your inventory when you were already equipped with makeshift armor, this has also been fixed
- Muting voice chat in Fort Destiny will no longer incorrectly mute voice chat everywhere
- If you need to switch regions within the UI, you should no longer end up in an unresponsive state
- There was a bug causing playerâs crate inventories to change when switching regions, that should be consistent now
Source: Daybreak's Website