- The build bar is opened from the inventory panel by a button on the lower left that says Build or the âBâ hotkey
- If you change the hotkey the button should reflect this.
- The build bar shows recipes and items you can build with.
- Items with no objects to place are alphaâd fifty percent.
- The items are separated by categories.
- If you click the red button or an item with no objects to place it shows the items in that category.
- If you click an item with objects to place it starts placing them until you run out or hit escape.
- The items sort on the number of objects to place unless you select one then that one stays in the category frame.
- The Cigar Hog mask skin now applies to Motorcycle Helmets. This means the cigar hog mask will also have armor on it.
- Fire hydrants have new effects that should better communicate the state they are in (ready to hit for water/ready to collect water/out of water).
- Honey and honeycomb can no longer be eaten when at stage 6+ H1Z1.
- Fixed door and gate ownership bug
- Zombie Encounter music is active and the volume can be adjusted in the Sound Settings un Music/Encounter
- Item stacking in containers has been fixed
- New Male Zombie model and more visual variety has been added to the zombie horde
- Specimen bags should drop more often
- Changed Australia BR Solo to start at 40 instead of 100
- It should no longer be possible to place objects on top of weapons dropped on the ground.
- Many placed items on PVE servers are now damageable when those objects are not placed on a foundation.
- Punji Sticks will now damage all zombies.
- The Fire Axe can now be used to harvest slain wildlife and zombies.
Green Dawn is live
More information about Green Dawn can be found here: https://www.h1z1.com/news/h1z1-green-dawn
- This new crate can be earned while playing Battle Royale or Survival. It is on a separate timer from the other crates, so during this limited time you can earn up to three crates a week
- Daybreak will donate .50 cents to charity for each Showdown Crate key sold