- A set of unique zombies have been seen roaming the area. These zombies hold the secrets to a new set of exotic and powerful weapons.
- Players who succumb to the harsh realities of H1Z1 will now come back as one of the horde. These zombies will appear wearing the same gear they had when they died.
Quality of Life Changes
- Respawn selection has had some improvements added
- You will no longer be able to respawn within an area around where you died.
- This area is a 9 grid diameter around your corpse
- You cannot respawn within that grid for 5 minutes
- If you die close to the grid any overlapping grid will inherit the lockout time form your previous death
- Text chat is now enabled. Press enter to open chat bar
- Made the following changes to the limited base building rules
- Bases can now be built in the Villas
- Campfires can now be placed anywhere
- Flares can now be placed anywhere
- Added limited base building to the Krakow server
- Improved server performance to reduce lag on high-pop and zombie intensive servers
- More parallelization of core game and graphics systems for better performance on multi-core cpus
- Reticle now indicates that firing is disabled and character will enter a passive stance.
- Thrown weapons now display a tracer, only visible to the person throwing them, making their path of flight more apparent.
- Vehicles handling has been improved
- Vehicles are less susceptible to flipping
- Vehicles have been modified to have varied characteristics:
- The police car is the fastest.
- The off roader has the best handling.
- The pickup truck is the toughest.
- Passengers in the rear of the pickup truck can stand up to shoot forward and crouch to take cover and shoot behind.
- Flipped vehicles have more realistic friction, wonât be drivable using turbo
- The following vehicle sounds have been improved:
- Engine and turbo
- Tire squeal when turning on pavement
- Braking sounds.
- Vehicles also now have horns [Default: J].
- Weâve made some physics tweaks that should have vehicles exploding unexpectedly far less and doing the correct amount of damage when they do explode.
- Fixed an issue the prevented Zombies from damaging vehicles
- Fixed an issue which allowed tampers to be stacked
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to prevent the loss of durability on certain tools
- Players now start with a basic compass instead of an improvised one
Source: Daybreak Website