Special Note: This update is also going to come with a character name wipe. We found an issue with duplicate names that was causing other problems that we need to correct.
We also are not going to run a skirmish this weekend only. We will be back next weekend with a brand new one to try out.
- Fixed the issue not allowing you to exit a team game. This has turned into a very complicated issue. Fixing this may bring out some other issues that are currently our top priority to get fixed up.
- Added an option under settings -> gameplay to center your inventory and crafting screens in the middle of your screen. If you do this, the more info box will run off the screen, but we would rather get the option out and clean up that part later.
- Inventory is sorted based on item type in this priority order:
- Medical items
- Crafting Materials
- Simply left clicking on an item in a loot bag or other proximity container will move that item to your inventory. You do not have to drag it over now.
- XP was not accumulating based on your finishing position, this has been fixed.
- There is a small icon to indicate that your medkit is still rolling near your health bar to let you know if it is working or not.
- Bandages are now dropping in loot bags again.
- Medkits are a bit more consistent in terms of not getting cancelled. There are still some cases where it cancels out based on an action. We are continuing to catch those cases and get it working consistently.
- Some players were loading into matches late and were being instantly killed in a black and white world. We fixed the problem that caused you to enter these matches late.
- Right click menus on items in your inventory were all fixed to be in a consistent order.
- Debug server at the top of the screen was wrongly telling people they were playing in the wrong region. That text was not supposed to be there and was removed.
- Gas notifications were removed from the top notification area to reduce the amount of spam there. Gas info still exists as a permanent element in the HUD.
- Parachutes were not disappearing from the world, now they do properly.
- The death screen should now display the health of the person that killed you
- Also contains some other less noticeable cleanup and bug fixes in things we observed watching people play
Source: Daybreak's Website