Estimated downtime will be 3 hours
We should be back up by 9:00am pacific
It will be included in this update. You will be able to see your items in your Steam Inventory. While we continue to do some testing, you will not be able to trade your items immediately. Weâll update everyone again when this is turned on. This will be the same for the marketplace. It will be enabled at some point Friday after some additional Live internal testing. We hope to have the marketplace up very quickly after we validate.
Quality of Life Fixes
- Potential fix for issue where players are stuck at the loading screen
- Fixed issue where players were losing shotgun shell under certain reload conditions.
- Locked up bow/weapon bug fixed
- NPCs are a lot less likely to clip through doors now
- You can no longer produce blackberry juice with dirty water by taking advantage of auto-subcombines.
- Fix bug where vehicles continue to play water sounds when driving out of water.
- Demolition hammer and repair hammer should work no matter where you hit the object.
- The H1Z1 Crate now drops in Battle Royale and Survival
- Plated and wooden Armor now mitigate damage correctly on the front and back side
- Fixed an issue which allowed sound to continue playing while the game is minimized
- Players are now restricted from building in the out of bounds area.
- Players now are slowed by water by the intended amount.
- Fixed issue with female breasts when crouch strafing with rifle
- Fixed. Players unable to replace some doors after destruction.
- Coffee now replenishes hydration properly.
- Bears and wolves will no longer attack a player inside a vehicle.
- Reduced the fuse time on flash bangs
- The duration of the flash bang blinding effect has been increased
- Added a "Battle Royale" page to the character create flow.
- Disabled the recipe for "Metal Shed" as it was a pre-alpha test item that had no support for doors or correct placement.
- Made vehicle occupants follow the first person only rule set.
- The Pleasant Valley Area map now looks like a brochure map, with close-ups of three towns.
- Players now start in 'active' weapon stance
- Several damage sources (notably Molotov cocktails and grenades) were tracking damage incorrectly on PvE servers. This should now be fixed.
- Fixed noticeable hitch when dying
- Fixed jittery camera when sitting in the back of the truck
- Door collision should now stay put after opening and closing several times
- IED should now explode properly when ignited.
- .308 bullet damage has been increased.
- Male and Female pants were updated with a model and texture tweak
- Breathing sounds only play while sprinting when stamina is below 60%. Lower stamina levels have heavier breathing. Letting go of sprint will play a breathing cool down for 10 seconds.