- The Cigar Hog mask skin now applies to Motorcycle Helmets. (The Cigar Mask will now have the same durability/armor as a motorcycle helmet).
- Honey and honeycomb can no longer be eaten when at stage 6+ H1Z1.
- It should no longer be possible to place objects on top of weapons dropped on the ground.
- Many placed items on PVE servers are now damageable when those objects are not placed on a foundation.
- Punji Sticks will now damage all zombies.
- The Fire Axe can now be used to harvest slain wildlife and zombies.
- Zombie Encounter music is active and the volume can be adjusted in the Sound Settings under Music/Encounter
- Item stacking in containers has been fixed
- New âBuild Bar" that will allow the placing of structures without the hassle of the general inventory screen
Hop on and please feel free to provide feedback on any issues you encounter.
Client Version 0.123.1.65861, Steam Content 843686