- We were able to identify one issue causing client framerate hitches. This has been fixed â if youâve been experiencing that issue please hop on Test and let us know if itâs been cleared up. Itâs possible that there are other causes, and we are continuing to investigate this aggressively as a top priority.
- StreamDeck and similar devices should function properly again.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when simultaneously reloading and shooting.
Hit Reg Improvements:
- Player hitboxes have been slightly adjusted to provide more consistent hit feedback.
- Neck shots are now critical hits to more clearly separate headshots from bodyshots.
- Reduced idle head-bob animations for more consistent hit registration against stationary targets.
- Loot bag projectile collision has been removed so that they will no longer block shots.
- Fixed shots being incorrectly blocked by collision when the target is up against a wall.
Quality of life changes:
- Removed a few gas ring end-points that were on the extreme edges of the map creating unfavorable endgame scenarios.